Deep Google research!
Spanish or feeling comfortable with google translate chrome plugin is essential!
We are looking for geolocation and geospatial data in Mexico. More precisely, we are interested in ALL property and real-estate data available:
* high-resolution aerial imagery providers (25 cm/px or better, could be just certain areas). We are not looking for satellite imagery providers
* potentially, high-resolution DSM/LIDAR data * for the above: initial pricing, delivery options, coverage
* geocoding (coordinates - latitude and longitude for a given address) solutions different -- and more accurate -- than Google/Bing/MapBox/Pitney Bowes etc.
* cadastral data (parcels) * address points (different than the OpenAddresses dataset)
* building footprints
* property data, such as number of stories, year built, building value etc. The data can be fragmented, for example, state-wide. We are expecting thorough research throughout the whole country.
The format of delivery is arbitrary, such as links to websites or ArcGIS servers, shapefiles, GeoJSONs.
If you have any questions regarding the data we're looking for, please do not hesitate to ask.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $530 for this job
I am a Computer Science and Engineering 3rd year student and I have already done this type of work in my academic session. I'll do this work very perfectly.
Hi, i live in mexico and i speak english to, im interested in what type of data that you required i can search for real-state here and find all kinds of information and even take photos myself