Proffesional Graphic and animation designer is needed
READ THE FULL PROJECT AND FOLLOW DIRECTION [url removed, login to view]
log on [url removed, login to view] by creating an account following this tutorial.
[url removed, login to view]
cheack out the classes to see the graphics and animation type used for explnation i will need to create.i willn need the same kinde of graphics and animation to use for my classes.
notice, CAP stand for the zip code so as you can see in the tutorial i picked a random reagion searched the zip code on google and put it in.
there is two classes category as you see in the tutorial
some classes are repeated totally or in part in one category or another, due that one category is about motocycl classes and the other is about autocars classes.
a lot of the time one class is using the animations or grafics fro m another class even in the same category.
In each lesson a multimedia is playing or static graphics, and the speaker is talking so its not animation playing all the way around every class, so don't just calculate how long are the classes and automaticly think that is how much animation or graphics you will have to make, it doesn't work that way, some stuff are repeated as i saied and some times with one frame the speaker talks for a 2-3 min or more.
we are going to use the graphics and animation you will create for making real classroom video, where the teacher will use your work as a multimedia support to the explnation.
- you will deliver to us all the orignals of the work, objects,pic , animations ecc.
- they can't be a copy of the classes be creative but very clear. every topic or slide explains a subjet o point about signals or rules and that have to be clear. (change angle, surrounding color , objects )
- basicly its a short animation for each signal or rule, some times it just a picture.
- in some grafics you will see numbers or words , i will tell you what to put and where in the grafics you will make.
-as you see in the website the multimedia is devided in slides, you will have to create seperate slides and animation so the teacher orgnize them in the right order for the classes
- top interessting biders will recieve a slide or animation from the web site to make and be creative on, and from that outcome i will decide who will have the job
- create videospot for the bussines
videospot example [url removed, login to view]
all sources have have to handed.
All deliverable will be considered "work made for hire"
under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete
copyrights to all work purchased.
No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted
3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all
copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on
the site per the seller's Seller Legal Agreement
DON'T SEND GENERAL MSG
DON'T BID IF YOU DIDN'T CREAT AN ACCOUNT ON [url removed, login to view] TO SEE THE GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION USED IN THE CLASSES, LET ME KNOW IF YOU DID CREATE AN ACCOUNT AT THE BEGNING FOR THE MSG ASSOCIATED TO YOUR BID
DON'T BID IF YOU NOT SURE YOU WILL COMPLETE THE WORK RIGHT
SENDING ANIMATION SAMPELS IS A PLUS