We are looking for a passionate entertainment news and pop culture writer/editor. If you're always up-to-date with the latest celebrity news and gossip, checking out social media, and keeping up with what's happening in the world and in current events, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an emerging celebrity news website that focuses on reality TV (90 Day Fiance) at the moment but are looking to expand our topics and grow our content. At this time we are seeking a writer/editor who is knowledgeable in trending celebrities/pop culture, and can boost our reader engagement with their writing. Typical workloads will be 5 articles per day, 5 days a week, Monday - Friday. This is a three week contract. Upon completion of said duration, further long-term opportunities are possible.
We are looking for someone who can offer:
- SEO friendly writing
- Able to add engaging photos/videos to articles
- 500+ word original articles
- Cite news and give proper copyrights
Articles to be completed anywhere between 9am - 4pm PT
- Experience with Wordpress
- Professional working knowledge on content creation
- Expertise in following trends and entertainment news
- Understanding and demonstrate knowledge of SEO within the writing
- Able to create engaging and trending content
- Comfortable working independently
- Original writing
• Flexible working hours
• Work from home
Experience is required for this job. If possible, please submit links to your previous article work. This would be a huge asset! Thank you.