We are looking for a writer to help write a blog article. Interested applicants, please type "mama" as the first message. Applicants who ignore instructions will not be considered. Thank you.
Topic: Baby proofing vs Containment - What’s the Best Choice for your Child?
Word Count: 1200 -1500 words
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
Objective of the article:
To educate readers/new parents about the different approach of baby proofing the whole house or containment their child to an area. This will help them make the best choice for their baby’s needs and fit for their parenting style.
Target Audience: New parents / Potential parents / Young parents
Each Paragraph should be just 4-5 lines long. Keep it short – around 50-60 words)
Intro: Talk about the different steps involved in
1) Baby proofing a home
2) Containing a play area for the child.
Discuss the advantages & disadvantages of both.
This will help parents select the best choice for their babies’ needs and lifestyle.
Create 2 categories – 1st one for Home proofing & the 2nd for Containment. Each category should have a separate list of points listing the step-by-step involved, advantages & disadvantages of each - respectively. The common points should be listed after each category.
At least 5-6 points for each category:
E.g.: Home proofing
1. Ideal for Growing Kids – Gives kids more freedom to explore the home.
2. Downside – Higher cost involved and more challenging to safe proof every part of the home eg. cushioning the flooring / prevent sharp edges to prevent accidents, for example.
1. Benefits - Easier to keep an eye on smaller kids.
2. Downside - Difficult for hyperactive children who do not like to be confined to a small area.
Short description about how the above mentioned differences will help parents decide on the right choice effortlessly.
Conclusion should encourage containment as an easier and cost effective way for parents to control the child’s environment.
End with a Call-to-Action linking to the play pen & play mat pages respectively.