Please go through the mail and attachments thoroughly, and work as per the specification required. There should be absolutely no plagiarism.
this is an urgent assignment:
1. Choose one Company in the [url removed, login to view] it before starting
2. Find the PR Department and take in depths interviews.
2. Talk about their PR Department role. What do they do? (Media and social media relations, Employee Relation, Community Relation, Social responsibility) Events they have organized and publicity they have gained. Attach the article of the publicity they have gained as a result of that event.
3. Prepare a presentation of 10 slides
4. Every company has a PR Department that sometimes is called differently: (Media Department, Corporate Communication Department, Strategic Communication Department, Marketing Communication Department, Public Affairs, etc) or you can choose a PR Agency in UAE
PS: before submitting work please go through your assignment very carefully especially for grammatical error, spell check, and sentence formation. Also before you submit your work, check it through pensters website, always open pensters via incognito window(CLT+SHIFT+N)
i. Length: 10 slides + cover and reference slide
ii. Format: Infographics and footnotes are compulsory
iii. All references in APAand ZERO plagiarism. Please ensure there isn't any plagiarism or we won't be able to pay you. Plagiarism is a strict issue in all academic writings.
1. This is an assignment broadcast. Please go through the requirements of the assignment and reply on the same thread in case you want to take it up and you can deliver it within the deadline.
2. There should be ZERO PLAGIARISM. There will be no compromise on plagiarism.
3. READ the instructions very carefully. In case you have any doubts please let me know immediately.
4. Standard format to be followed: font- 12, calibri, 1.2 line spacing, Justify indentation.
5. All the references need to be in APA style. You may use any of the websites available to generate references in APA for you.
6. Start working only after it is confirmed form our side that it is assigned to you.
7. All the changes in the assignment will be your responsibility once the assignment has been assigned to you. In case we feel the modifications are considerable, we will pay extra but that is solely at our discretion. Once assigned the assignment is your responsibility until it has been approved by us and satisfactorily accepted by the client.
8. The payment for every project will be released ONLY on acceptance by the client. The compensation mentioned in the mail is final and might be revised upwards (at our discretion) but it is subject to the condition of acceptance by the client. Hence, it is STRONGLY ADVISED to read the instructions very carefully and ask us in case of any doubts rather than starting off just with the topic.