A very good afternoon to all the terrific Indian bloggers and budding writers out there!
We recently started a website. It is about books and we are currently looking for up to 10 writers who can do the one-time job of writing an article for the same. The article should be related to how you fell in love with books, or how reading changed your life. The length of the article should be between 200-800 words. Since the website is still new and we're a bit tight on budget, we are paying a flat price of INR 150 for this one!
In order to apply for this job, you should meet ALL of the following eligibility criteria:
- You should be an Indian individual (non-Indians and agencies may kindly abstain from applying);
- While you aren’t required to be a bookworm in the strictest sense of the word, we do expect you to have a decent reading habit. Since we need a very personal article, this is very important. It should be YOUR story. That’s the most important thing here;
- You should agree with the aforementioned budget;
- Although you don’t need to be a native English speaker, a good command of English would still be desirable as nobody would be interested in reading a poorly drafted article; and
- You should be willing to provide us with 2-3 photos of yourself so that we can include them in the blog post. That gives a more personal touch to it. We have no issues whatsoever with giving the credits, and if you have a personal blog/portfolio or even a social media profile (Facebook/Instagram) that you’d like us to share as your contact info in my website’s blog post, we’d be happy to oblige.
All in all, this is a pretty easy and interesting job for anyone who’s willing to help. If you are a budding Indian writer with a special place for books in your heart, feel free to apply. We’ll look forward to reading your wonderful proposals. Do mention the word “Books” right at the top of your application so that we know that you’ve read through this job posting. Cheers!
14 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1086 for this job
BOOKS Hi, I would be keen on writing an article on love for books. I feel for your sentiments regarding love for books as I share the same. With due consideration, we can discuss further.
I'd be really happy to write for you. I absolutely love writing personal articles, and about books no less. You'd be a great help for a struggling college student in turn!