You need to be able to think quickly on your feet. If you are not responsive this is not the position for you.
This is a full time position so it won't take long to see if we are a good fit.
Your responsibilities will include.
High level Project Manager. Able to able multiple projects and make them all succeed.
Learning the business infrastructure
Organizing files according to the website/client structure.
Manage projects and make sure task are being completed in a timely manner.
Keep team members accountable for meeting deadlines.
Building Websites (Need to need basis)
Writing Content, building Videos images, etc.
Social Media Marketing
I'm looking for a Virtual Assistant to help me manage incoming calls and emails, schedule events, and help me stay on top of all of my obligations.
We will need appointment setting at least 50 calls per day.
- Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Research using the Internet or other information databases
- Outbound calling to clients, vendors or others
- Travel planning and coordination
- Email management
- Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online
- Must be accessible, online and on Elance Work View during agreed-upon office hours
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Broadband Internet connection
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred