Your task is to implement a bunch of API accesses in php (7.3).
[login to view URL]
- implement a model class per API type to represent the JSON
- implement the API calls as functions with the parameters of the API interface
- persist the results into a database table (event, session and so on)
What is NOT needed:
- a UI (not required, implement a Unit test to call your functions)
- a service architecture
What are our requirements?
- your code passes PHPMD and fits also to PSR-1 and PSR-12
- composer for managing deps
- create a model class representing the input of the APIs
- create a service class implementing the logic
- create a unit test, which tests the service class
- we do NOT need a UI, we only need the model + service method to access the logic via API or via phpUnit
- if you need libs beside, libs NEED prior clearance!
- delivery in our git
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrating you into regular work
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
This job is created with a placeholder budget/rate. So ignore our rates/budgets and post your best bid.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $258 for this job
Hi, I am an expert PHP developer. I have reviewed your API requirements file, I can develop a RESTful API service based on those endpoints in Lumen, that is, if you agree to it. Let's chat.