Salary package: 5.5 lac
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (Highlights job size, team size and responsibilities)
1. The candidate will be fully absorbed in the Core Banking System (CBS) application.
2. The primary responsibility will require functional analysis of various modules of CBS.
3. Providing application (core banking system) support to users.
4. Liaising with Core Banking System end-users and ensuring closure of issues.
5. Liaising with TCOE team counter-parts: for taking sign-offs and tracking issues pending for testing.
6. Consulting activities with the user groups on functional aspect of NCB.
This section provides additional functions of the job. The responsibilities are usually desired but not required. These duties are not "essential functions"; therefore, even if an applicant cannot perform these duties, the applicants will still be considered for the position.
1. Vendor liaison (for error resolution and functional documentation preparation).
2. Documentation of system processes and functional specifications of different modules of CBS.
3. Writing extensive SQL queries for data analysis (both simple & complex).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS (Education, technical/ behavioral skills, Experience)
This section provides specific knowledge and skill requirements such as sales techniques, facilitation skills, generally accepted accounting principles, and physical requirements. The number of years experience and/or education requirements are also listed here.
Experience- Minimum experience of two years and above. Minimum one year should be spent in current role.
Technical Skills –
1. In depth knowledge of prevailing processes in the Bank, preferably on retail side.
2. Good functional knowledge of Finware, Finacle and other core banking systems will be preferred.
3. People with banking domain knowledge will be an added advantage.
4. Good documentation skills.
5. Good SQL writing skills (simple to complex) will be an added benefit.
Behavioral Skills –
1. Good analytical ability.
2. Good presentation skills.
3. Good communication and writing skill sets are important & required.
JOB MAGNITUDE AND ORGANISATION STRUCTURE (Financial/ Non- Financial Impact- Applicable for D1 and above)
Revenue expected to be generated annually / Total no. of documents expected to handle / Team size to be handled (on-roll/ off-roll/ contract), etc.
1. Candidate should have good functional knowledge of core banking application (such as Flexcube / Finware / Finacle etc.) on the retail front .
2. Post graduate (preferably MCA / MBA) with minimum first grade.
3. 3-4 years of working experience in banking domain or application testing related role.
4. Knowledge of SDLC and related processes.
5. Good communication / documentation skills.
Job profile of the candidate will be as follows:
1. Conducting Requirement discussion with Business / Product / Operations.
2. Preparing Requirement Documentation, Finalization of Functional Specification document with Vendor partner, Preparing Test Cases, Testing, User Manual etc.
3. Consulting activities with the user groups on functional aspect. Providing (core banking system) support to users and closure of issues logged by end users.
4. Coordinating with internal teams (IT/Business/Operations) to complete the issue / project related task in a time bound manner.
5. Discussion with Vendor partner to close the requirement understanding and related sign-offs.
6. Data analysis & MIS.
Requirement 1: Core Banking Systems
No of requirements: 4
Look for candidates with all of the below keywords
"Core Banking", "Finware", "Flexcube"
And look for candidates from Banking Domain ONLY with excellent communication skills and good academic qualifications (First Class and above) and candidates with functional knowledge and NOT TECHNICAL.