Hi I need this paper in 20 hours maximum 1200 words. I will also send the complete details through email once see a writer with relevant field and can finish it up to the highest standards within time. NO Plagiarism please. However, here is the brief instructions.
Paper Subject Geography
Paper Topic Eco - Action Project: Plastic Reduction
Language Style English (U.S.)
Type of Work Lab Report
Urgency 20 hours
Number of Pages 4
Number of Sources 16
Write it up as a proper paper including an introduction (outlining the purpose and the goal), body and conclusion.
Should be approximately 1200 words (excluding tables, figures, and references).
We are looking for a well written, professional, report that includes:
1) What is the environmental challenge that your project is designed to mitigate or make a positive step towards?
Please don�t stop your explanation at, for example, reduces waste. That�s very good, but what issues does waste reduction address? Why is waste reduction relevant? Please make strong connections to the geo bio chemo physical relationships on the planet as described in the course
2) The steps your project included and what you discovered during each of these steps.
3) Data/ information that supports what you discovered. Include at least one visual aid (a map, a photograph, etc.)
This part should include any data you have gathered over the term, and may also include references and sources outside of your primary research. Please cite them correctly within the body of your paper, as per academic paper standards.
3) A discussion that demonstrates your thinking on the process. What did you learn? What amazed you? What would you do differently? Critique the project.
5) A short conclusion: that summarizes the purpose, key findings, and any concluding thoughts.
Eco - Action Project Proposal: Plastic reduction
and you can see all my eco-action updates on our blog [url removed, login to view]
I have a bachelor's and master's degree in environmental science. Therefore, I have some knowledge of the subject matter. In college, I never received less than an A on my writing assignments.