We have 50 e-learning modules that need review from a user perspective. We will provide web links to the modules, and will want notes provided in Word format with references to slide titles.
We do not need a word-for-word proofreading; we are interested in the appearance and functionality of the modules from a user perspective. Specifically, you should be looking for the following:
• Properly functioning navigation and menu (everything should work except the reference link)
• All buttons within the pages are working
• Pages are numbered corrected
• Backwards navigation works properly
• Questions placed in the correct location within the module (not asked before the content is covered)
• Anything that is out of place graphically
Please pay particular attention to the review questions item; we do not want users being asked questions on content before that content is presented.
Please note: we are much more likely to select a bidder whose response indicates that they have read the requirements thoroughly. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks for bidding!
77 freelancers are bidding on average $510 for this job
I have read and understood the requirements you have mentioned. I would like to participate in the testing of the modules. Also I understand that this deals more with user experience and UI rather than grammar checks.
I have a strong experience in testing, I am passionate about testing and quality. I love testing the applications and I give my full dedication and i love detecting issues.
I already have some experience in that field .and the job is not that hard all i have to do is to check that everything is working fine and in it's right place.