New Project "Phoenix" - keyboard control
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €113 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
In the above example from our present pos system a standard keyboard was generated. Each key triggers an event with the corresponding character.
The keyboard is multilingual. This means that depending on the country setting the keyboard loads the corresponding config file and the characters displayed on the keys adjust accordingly.
Clicking a key triggers an event with the corresponding character.
The control element must have the following characteristics:
- The entire control element should be responsive
- A config file defining the characters for each key should be included for each language
- Clicking on a key should generate an event passing the corresponding character.
- The design of the individual keys should be modifiable. It should be possible to change the form and color of the keys.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online