I do have a Prestashop Multishop.
I have 4 different templates. Two of them purchased, installed.
All of them have to be set-up by you and to make them run and look nice.
I expect to see (at the end of the project)
1. the four different shops in the 4 different shapes (templates)
2. the appropriate CMS-File (I have 4 different versions prepared, stored at the CMS-Part of prestashop)
3. the appropriate categories usable
4. a link to the appropriate 2nd shop within the same country-market
5. the following modules (already purchased/installed) shall become visible/usable on the four shops:
b) google translate
c) a Videoplay Module
I just imported all products, all categories and all pictures. They do not show up at the different 4 shops yet. Two of the shops are in Swiss Franks and only to address used by Swiss customers, while the other two shops are for world/Europe in EURO.
I expect a workload of less then a day (1-2 up to a max of 5 hours) but my offer is a fix sum of $50.
As I have learned, that here are some freelancers do agree on a contract and then (afterwards) try to discuss about more money, please do understand that I am not willing to negotiate afterwards. You agree, I pay, you work, you get your money. That is the deal.
See my other projects for the same shop, as well. Thanks.