We are looking for a Magento expert who can develop an eCommerce site and able to rebuild our PC and mobile sites into Magento Community version. The new PC and mobile sites are for our USA online store which will look similar to our current AU web site ([url removed, login to view]) with ALL the functionalities.
• Design MUST BE identical to the original web site (except categories list will be at the top of the page instead of the left for the PC site). The categories list will look similar as [url removed, login to view] (Please find the image attached.)
• Shopping cart, Checkout, Payment and Thank you pages must be identical to the original web site
• Must be quick to load
• Must have all the product attributes
• Must have all the correct modules in place (e.g. Slideshows, You May Also Like, Newsletter, Shipping calculator, etc.)
• Contents must be editable from the backend
• Must send us the updated codes once the milestone has been completed and checked
• Magento core code must be left untouched (we will test this)
• Price is fixed and no additional charges will be given after the project start. Please contact for more details/ screenshots
• Around 21 products with variations (size, color) will be sold on USA web site.
• Best seller in the home page shows 8 top selling products in last 60 days
• Default sort order in category page:
1. Best selling products shown at the top
2. All products with free delivery shown next
3. All products on special shown next
4. New arrivals shown next
5. All other products shown in alphabetical order next
• Shipping calculator:
Must implement our own shipping method/ calculator. The shipping price is calculated based on the product dimension, weight, class and also the delivery location.
• Dynamic pricing:
the prices will increase as we receive more orders, or as we get closer to the dispatch date. The dynamic price can be locked in once checkout is completed.
Future ongoing work will be available for the right applicant.
To be considered for this job, please post your latest Magento projects, advise timeframe, milestones and cost.