Convert Existing Website into Word Press.
The new website in Word Press should look and operate exactly like the existing website.
Copy writing is also needed for the web pages (every page buttons).
No plagiarism. All work must be 100% original and must 100% pass through the various checking platforms; Copyscape, Turn It In, iThenticate, Grammarly, WriteCheck, MIT's backend and etc.
More details will be released via PMB.
- be available on any of the following online messengers: Gmail Chat, MSN or Skype.
- communicate well.
- have excellent English; punctuation, vocabulary, citation and grammar skills.
- code neatly and leave behind comments for ease of editing in the future.
- have integrity and be responsible and reliable.
- update us regularly of your progress.
- meet all the above-mentioned criteria; else you will only be wasting your time as you will not receive any money from us unless you can deliver high quality work.
We must repeat again that quality of work is very important. Good skills and knowledge on the subject are essentials.
Bid with 20% milestone only. Any bids above 20% will be ignored automatically.
Do note that unreasonable/ridiculous bids will be ignored as well.
By bidding this project, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to all the above-mentioned requirements, and terms and conditions of your employer, gakuse.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hello, Thanks for sending me the invitation for the project. Please send me the details. I would like to take this opportunity. Please see my attached work with this message.
Hi, We are website design and development company from Germany, We design W3C compliant, semantically meaningful, aesthetically pleasing usable websites. Kindly review the inbox