I am looking to have a software program that would create custom Wordpress themes based on input the user gives through different form menus (dropdown boxes and uploads). The basis for this software would be similar to [[url removed, login to view]] - which is a site that generates themes directly online. I like how it has different layout possibilities that you can sample by means of a dropdown menu. But there are several differences between this online script and the program I'd like to have:
1. I'd like the user to be able to upload their own header graphic (800x150 pixels) from their hard drive.
2. I'd like the typical blogroll and other junk removed from the theme (most WP themes come with that by default)
3. I'd like the user to be able to set their own categories (you can't currently do that with the script above)
4. I'd like to have a "System Color Picker" where the user can choose colors (or hue variations of a color) instead of having to know hexadecimal codes. I'm attaching a screenshot of this.
I really like how the sample site above gives you a "live preview" of how your theme looks. Something like this in the software program would be terrific.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).