The purpose of this document is to provide a detailed overview of our software
product, its parameters and goals. This document describes the project's target
audience and its user interface, hardware and software requirements. It defines how
our team, client and audience see the product and its functionality. The Software
Requirements Specification document captures the overall behavior of the system by
specifying the inputs, outputs, functions, and attributes of the ‘Time & Attendance’
1.2 Intended Audience
coherendz Development Team
[url removed, login to view] Team
The intended audience of this document is the team from coherendz and its client. This
document will be used to arrive at a common platform for the solution requirements.
2 User Requirements
The main purpose of the proposed system is to build a website that allows the users
to book bus tickets for any of the Private Bus service providers that are registered
with the system. The users can search for the availability of the buses and then
reserve their tickets online.
The major requirements can be listed as follows:
1. Allow a public to register as a user in the system
2. Allow an Agent to be registered with the system
3. Allow a registered user/ Agent to search for a Bus service by providing “From”,
“To”, “Journey Date” and “Class of service”. The system lists all the Bus service
providers serving the given route and with vacant seats for the given date.
4. Allow a user/ Agent to select one of the service providers and journey start time
(if there are multiple services on the same date).
5. The system should allow the user/ Agent to select a preferred seat from one of
the vacant seats available at the time of booking.
6. The system should allow the user to make a payment using the Payment
Gateway. The system should allow payment through Visa/ Master card credit
cards or debit cards only.
7. Generate a printable Bus Ticket if the ticket booking and payment is successful
8. Send an email to the user’s email account on successful booking along with the
Ticket number and Journey details
9. Send an SMS to the user’s mobile phone on successful booking along with the
Ticket number and Journey details
10. Generate an exception message if the booking fails due to Payment failure or due
to unsuccessful booking.
11. Refund the processed amount to the same card/ account from which the payment
was made, in case the payment was successful but the booking failed.
12. Allow the user/ Agent to cancel a ticket after confirmations. Cancellation charges
are determined based on the Bus service provider rules and the rules laid down
by the client.
13. Allow a registered user/ Agent to see his/ her booking history.
14. Allow the registered user/ Agent to reprint his/her booked tickets.
15. The details of the registered user should be prefilled from his/her profile while
booking the ticket for self.
16. Allow the agents to see the amount outstanding for him
17. Allow the agents to do payment against the outstanding using a payment
18. Generate MIS reports for the management
19. Allow the administrator to add/edit/delete a bus service provider
20. Allow the administrator to add/edit/delete a service for a bus service provider
21. Allow the administrator to disable/ enable an agent
Key Functional Blocks of Clickbus Portal: 1
I. Admin Module
II. Bus Service Provider Module
III. Agent Module
IV. User Module
1. Admin module:
Login Page: To login into administration
User Management: To Manage the Users (add/edit/delete/update)
Route Management Activate/Edit/ Delete areas and routes
Add source: To add new places from where buses starts
Add Destination: To add destination to where buses goes
Route Mapping : Mapping route between any two geographical points
The destination dropdown should depend on source.
Ticket Management: Search Ticket availability, Book/Cancel ticket and Status monitoring, Blocking tickets
UI completed with issues, needs to connect to API to get show the seat details.
Cancellation Policies: Admin can configure cancellation charges for each travels based on cancellation time.
Ability for the admin to configure cancellation charges.
Bus Management: Configure new service provider, Bus classification, Seat Arrangement, Fare arrangement. Bus location mapping and schedule mapping, Number of tickets booked or available status
Payment gateway integration: Integration with payment gateway, monitoring payment based on bus and Service provider and date
Promotional offers: Creating / Adding new e-coupons and discount coupons management.
Newsletter : Sending latest news and updates to existing customer database.
2 Bus Service Provider Module:
Login page: To login into administration portal (if not logged in)
Manage Profile: To update the Transport Details
Configure \'ply\' details: Bus management between source and destination
Bus / location(s) mapping: Adding boarding points and timings
Bus classification: Updating Type of bus (AC / Sleeper/ Seater etc.)
Seat Arrangement: Arranging the seats
To connect to direct API of the bus operator unlike present to go through 3rd Party
[url removed, login to view] Module:
Registration: Any booking agent can register in website for agency
Login: Login screen for approved agents
Mange Profile: To manage the profile and contact details
Booking Tickets: Searching and booking facility as in user module
Booking status: Provision for checking the booked tickets
Cancellation: Provision for cancellation of booked tickets
Commission: Option to check the earned commission
This module to provide agent ability to book tickets, pre paid account, deposit, transfer amount. This should also show his report on his bookings, cancellations and consolidated agent report
User Registration: auto registration of user upon ticket booking
Email Notification : Sending conformation to registered users
Login Screen: For login to user module
Manage Profile: To print/update/cancel the booked tickets and to manage the user profile
Forgot password : Auto retrieval to registered email id
Booking tickets: Provision for booking tickets, Search for buses, filter search, Finding more
information about buses, finding the availability of next day and previous
day availability, Change your search, select number of seats, choose the
seating location, Selection of boarding time, review ticket information, enter
offer codes, Gateway interface, Checkout, View ticket, Email ticket
, Print ticket, Cancel Ticket.
Cancellation: provision for cancellation of booked tickets
SMS Interface: User will get the message on his registered mobile number upon
the ticket booking
a. First /last /middle Name
d. Phone No
E. address for Communication
f. Date of Birth
g. Forgot password (to be send it to email)
5 freelancers are bidding on average $214 for this job
Greetings from Ezeal iT Services!! Thank you for providing an opportunity to bid on your project. Kindly go through the PMB for further details. Warm Regards, Ezeal iT Services India