I'm looking for a moderately technical website to be developed based on the general functionality framework of the website www.offshoreexperts.com. This contract will require a functional website to be delivered that meets all of the features of this example website along with some minor modifications.
In your bids, please note your experience with exactly this type of project in the past along with what language and setup you would implement this system in (i.e. C++, Perl, Cold Fusion, etc.). Note that I am not opposed to using open source software as a base for the website's functionality.
This project will be run with the following guidelines:
1) The project will start immediately after bidding is completed.
2) The chosen bidder will be required to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement along with a standard contract reflecting ownership, payment terms, milestone details, etc.
3) The first step in the project will be a design phase. The contractor will be expected to deliver a design document along with mockups (Visio/HTML/Photoshop) of all screens of the website. Once this is reviewed, revised and approved, development can begin. Of course, the design document will reflect the base technology chosen for the project as well as all the features required and their descriptions.
4) The website will be developed on a secure test server that I should be able to review at any time.
5) Milestones will require code dumps to be delivered as well as walkthroughs of the website at its current state.
6) Upon approval of the test server version of the website, the website will be moved to and setup by the contractor on the official URL at which point a final series of tests and approval will be performed.
55 freelancers are bidding on average $855 for this job
Hello, thanks for your bid invitation and think our price and time span are the best one as per your budget and project. Pls. See PMB. Regards.... Microsectec.
we can do this shopping cart for u with a very high end design and programming in .NET technology, Visit our website [login to view URL] for our design quality and client reviews. SEE PMB FOR SHOPPING CART LINKS