Fix error, Debug quickly & Test WordPress Website plugin... We had the first programmer create the plugin. The second program left the bug. We didn't know about the bug.
We need somebody that knows what they are doing..
1. Fix the error
2. Test the plugin to make sure it correctly works on the website.
3. Test to make sure clients can register.
4. Test auto email works.
5. Test that go's to payment page of Papal to pay.
4. Test payment works correctly. Use your sandbox account.
5. Test the placement of the profiles work correctly on our website.
6. Last we need to be able to edit the small text under the register button.
Website & Problems Links:
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. Link for new clients to sign up to create a profile on our website: [url removed, login to view] content/plugins/kprofiles/[url removed, login to view]
3. When you try register you get this error: [url removed, login to view]
Our wordPress website is hosted on server. We have data coming into the website [url removed, login to view] which is page wrap/ mirroring from 3rd party company. Profiles should only show up on the city's search results pages and not the main pages.