I need a coder to complete a project for a class of mine. The entire project is due 9-1. I need to turn in a "design doc and class diagram on 8-6. This is a object-oriented methods class. I have chosen to do a car buying application. Please look over and let me know what the fee would be for this project. Thanks
*A) Problem Domain:*
1) Use constructors with parameters (arguments to initialize variables)
2) Parameterized constructors are strongly encouraged.
3) Use at least one set validation (try/throw/catch block) function in the project. A good way to do this is with a setter function such as setYear().
4) Use at least one example of class inheritance in your class and code development.
5) Project must include overall class diagram with cardinality.
6) Project must include sequence diagrams with multiple instances (with at least three).
7) Include at least one overall Use ??" Case diagram for problem domain
*B) GUI Domain:*
1) Include at least one overall Use ??" Case diagram for GUI Interface domain
2) Project must include overall class diagram with cardinality for GUI
3) Project must include sequence diagrams with multiple instances
4) Provide compliable source code in Java for GUI domain that works with your problem domain code.
5) Develop GUI code as an application, using the frame, panel and ActionListeners Classes already built.
*C) Persistence Domain*
1) Build an Access database to support the project
2) Build an associated class to communicate with the database and the customer class via SQL scripts.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.