1) Check up to 20 php forms that have email functions to ensure they are not susceptible to hijacking/spamming.
2) Fix the ones that have a problem
3) Document changes by making comments in the files at the appropriate areas. For example, comment out a bad line of code and replace with good code, and comment so I can see what you did and why.
The following is in response to questions:
I am not currently using image verification (but am open to the idea)
All of the forms are on one server, but many different domains
Some of the forms are on secure domains
Attached are some samples
Some forms also post data to mysql database, some simply send an email
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Dec 12, 2006 8:04:02 AM:
I have received several questions about this project. I apologize for being unclear. It is because I am not familiar with how this should work. That is why I need help ;-)
I have added more information to the original request, plus uploaded some sample files. The files "event_registration" and "finish_registration" are on a secure site. There are 5 of those registrations that have identical code.
I hope that answers your questions. Thanks for taking the time to clarify.