- To be able to hold a 1-hr ukulele basics workshop to a class of say 10 - 30 corporate adults aged 28 - 40 (no. of sessions is flexible)
- And teach a couple of popular English & Mandarin songs to sing and strum along at the end of the workshop
- To be able to engage adults in his/her class
- The company will source for corporate clients and work around the schedule of the intructor
- Mostly weekdays a 1-hr session between 5-8pm or during lunch time 12 - 1pm
- The company will provide the necessary materials needed, ie: print music scores, provide ukulele and work with the corporate client
- Once you are onboard, we will contact you as and when we have a workshop/class for you according to your availability
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
I am a Business Analyst in an Analytics firm, working on an operations optimisation and cost reduction project for a Netherlands based firm (among top 3 global firms in its market). I deal with scores of GBs of data with SAS and SQL and then use summarised form of it in EXCEL and VBA to do further manipulations and analysis. I am more involved in the BI part of the analytics and would love to get engaged in relevant projects. I am new here on freelancer, so my stars rating or background might be null as of now but I have industry experience in the field. PS: I like to teach too, so if it's Mathematics or Physics (I am an engineer btw, education-wise), I would be interested.
I am a hard working, highly motivated, organized and reliable individual who is able to work effectively as part of a team, as well as of my own initiative. I have gained an impressive set of transferable skills through work experience, personal life and travels. Multi-lingual and a native Portuguese speaker, with a vast amount of experience engaging in multi-cultural social situations, I have a passion for music and the artistic world. I have had the opportunity to travel and work in a variety of fields, whilst interacting and teaching foreign speakers in their native countries, and have thoroughly enjoyed this experience. I would be thrilled to have the opportunity to develop my skills, as well as learning new ones, I look forward to working with you.