iOS Bluetooth RPC library for PKCS#11 API -- 2
This project was awarded to mekro1 for $2100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $1000 USD
We already have the proprietary RPC (Remote Procedure Call) libraries for PKCS#11 API on Windows and Android platforms, where the Windows library acts as an RPC client and the Android library acts as an RPC server.
This project aims to implement an iOS version which behaves the same as our Android RPC server and is able to interop with the Windows client. The RPC messages are transmitted on Bluetooth 2.0 connection.
Must-to-have for developers to take this project:
1. Experience in implementing Bluetooth applications between Windows and mobile devices (Android or iOS)
2. Experience in using iOS Bluetooth 2.0 API
3. Able to provide the portfolio of Bluetooth-related applications. Demo applications will be the best.
Duration: Within two weeks.
PKCS#11 is a specification which defines the APIs for cryptographic tokens. The PKCS#11 specification is open and can be downloaded from here: [url removed, login to view]
(Refer to Table 30 for the list of API functions)
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Products and Features That Maximize Your Freelancer Account
- How to Start a Blog & How to Craft Your First Introductory Post
- How to Launch Your Freelance Company in Just 10 Days
- How to Get Your Name Out There as a Startup: 5 Simple Marketing Strategies
- 9 Sure-Fire Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online