Write an iPhone application
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 CAD
- Total Bids 22
I am looking for a talented developer or developers to build an iPhone app for posting and searching rental homes to the internet.
Posting - The application must allow the user to post the following parts of an ad:
- photos of their home
- the exact address - aided by GPS if the user wants
- a text description
- number of bedrooms, bathrooms
- whether pets are allowed or not
- whether it is furnished or not
- contact information for the poster
- ad can be edited or removed by the user at any time
Searching - The app should allow the user to search for properties that have been posted using the app
- all fields that are part of the ad are potential filters for the search
- map based and list based views of search results are required
- favourites list and "do not display" lists must be maintained
Here is the complicated part. The app should post to an API that does several things.
- saves the ad to a database
- posts the ad to Kijiji
- posts the ad on my Facebook business page
- posts a photo on Instagram business account
- creates a Facebook ad for the rental
Some of those things are only done if the user opts to pay more for the premium service.
Lastly, the app must be able to take payment from a credit card for the premium options.
Preference is if the app can be written in Swift because I have some experience in it.
Looking forward to hearing from interested freelancers.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online