For this improvement, I would like to add support for firebase push notifications to the app. [ [url removed, login to view] ]
- The icon which I am attaching will be the icon used for the notification message.
- The notification will contain the below information. key,value
"title": "Express Entry Monitor - Round #44",
"body": "Points: 460 | Inv: 1040",
"roundDescription": "Round #44",
When receiving the notification, the user can tap on the notification and the app will update the data according to the notification data.
- If the user while being in the app press again the menu option 'Latest Round' then the app will consume the existing REST API to get the latest round.
- The notifications should produce a default audio alert and a vibration. (If possible please blink the LED in red color when screen is off).
- The file to configure firebase will be provided.
- The app will subscribe to a specific topic on Firebase so that it can retrieve the notifications for that topic.
- Notification should be received even if the phone screen is off. (Notification should contain the title, body, points and invitations as the attached android example.
- Please include one share button in the app so the app link from App Store can be shared and other people can download it.
-Please include one yellow bar in the main screen when no Internet connection is available and the user tries to get the latest round. (The example of the warning bar is attached)
- After this update, the version of the app would be 1.0.2