Write a Matlab optimization algorithm
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $157 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a machine with following characteristics:
(1) Every time machine runs there is a fixed charge of $50
(2) Once machine runs it must run for 4 hours at least. Machine can hence have multiple starts and stops. Machine can run entire time in a given period if it is profitable to do so. The given period can be hours, days or months, etc.
(3) When the machine is running it is producing revenue as following for 24 hours period:[5, 10, -5, 10, -6, -20, 5, 7, 5, 10, -5, 10, -6, -20, 5, 7, 5, 10, -5, 10, -6, -20, 5, 7] . Negative means if machine runs it will loose $$
(4) Revenue for next day is same as above. Machine can start at 11 PM and run for 4 hours i.e. until 3 am next day or longer.
(5) It might be economical to run the machine at negative revenue until next start instead of stopping and paying the start charge
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online