Adapt Logo and corporate identity basics
This project was awarded to erithonia for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have a corporate identity system based on a company name ("LinkPoint Europe") which we need to adapt to the new company name, “Sinocorp”
The company has now changed its name to "Sinocorp", and is restarting its activity after a couple of years of silence.
The company did not change its activity. It provides consultancy services to companies looking to invest or trade with China and Chinese companies looking to invest in other countries.
We need to adapt the existing "Linkpoint" image elements to the new company name "Sinocorp", refreshing the look to relaunch the activity, but also preserving former elements (colors, fonts). The objective is to make the association between the old and the new companies easy to recognize to the former clients who already know the old image.
Elements to develop/adapt include:
** New Logo concept (based on 2 original yellow/green colors) which will be been chosen by me from 2 or 3 options. **
Then the following materials will be developed:
1) Logo developed in vectorial format and bmp/png)
2) Black and white logo variation
3) Business cards (vectorial format) (data to be provided)
4) Word template with headletter using developed elements
5) Powerpoint presentation template using developed elements
5) Email signature line using developed elements (data to be provided)
6) Landing temporary web page using the graphic elements developed
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online