create a website
This project received 39 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $603 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
The project is to build a price-comparison like website:
- we need to have a product database with caracteristics and description. We expect to have around 10 parameters per product (name, producer, type, rating...).
- We evaluate that our product database could use one or 2 API to get products details + our partners product feed. At least one of the API will allows client applications to access content by making REST requests to three methods. The response will be returned in either JSON or XML format, specified by the request query.
- Initially, we'll feed our database with a 3rd party API and a couple of product feeds.
- A quicksearch tool and a product list page with filters to refine search on prduct
- Product page should display product caracteristics and description as well as our partners deeplink and prices extracted from their product feeds.
- Our HomePage should be similar to [url removed, login to view] but adapted to our business:
○ a quicksearch widget on main section and a user comment (filtered on recent and more than 4 stars)
○ menu bar to access specific product lists and the advanced search section (a product list but without filters applied yet)
○ A section to display some offers from our sponsors and partners
○ A social section to subscribe to our social networks and/or newsletter
○ A section listing all our product lists based on product types
- It will be necessary to mount our partners product feeds.
The website must be mobile friendly and use secure http
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online