I am new to Rails and need help creating a basic function of my rails app. So far I have the ability for users to create posts swell as sign up with Devise however I am struggling when it comes to making the functions that are about handling and sorting purchases as well as some Post functionality with search and wishlisting .
I need functions that:
Based on a SubCategory selected in the Post form:
- A checkbox drops down with AJAX/PJAX/Turbolinks/jQuery (some categories have quantities in
posts that users buy and stock runs out, others are an infinite quantity/service. These values are
then saved into the database, SubCategory Posts where there is not a quantity should still save
and so should SubCategory Posts where there is a quantity.
- Based on the SubCategory there should be the Post option for fixed or hourly payments, for Posts
with quantities such as 'Golf Club Amount' there will be a fixed price however if it is a service
SubCategory such as "Golf Swing Lessons" there will be the option for the User to choose if it is a
fixed price or an hourly rate.
PayPal integration with correct pricing for Posts so that it works seamlessly with PayPal OneTouch:
- When purchase is complete with PayPal the user is sent to the "order screen" where the user and
seller can communicate (I will code the messages in so don't worry, just needed to explain why).
- This order screen can be accessed within the user dashboard (you will need to make a minimal
one it can even be on the homescreen, i will code around it later but i need your code on how to do
- Within this order screen for services that are "hourly" payments there should be a timer that
counts down from 60 minutes to 0 minutes. In order for this timer to stop there has to be a
"double-authentication" where both the seller and the buyer agree to stop it and pause the timer.
Similarly there should be a "Continue with this seller" button where the user can buy more time
with the seller for the value of the hourly rate.
[url removed, login to view] element:
- In the users who have posted the item for sale's dashboard 'i.e "MyPosts etc"' (you will need to
make a minimal one that I can re-adjust to work) there should be the ability for the user to
schedule 'sessions' which are a time and date for Post types that are 'service' see point #1.
- These sessions will appear on the [url removed, login to view] action (you don't need to code them in to the
[url removed, login to view], just make the sessions work and I will sort it out later).
- Implement a basic search to help me find Posts by typing in a value e.g "Golf shoes" and it returns
all Posts containing "Golf Shoes" favouring Posts with "Golf shoes" in the title over just Posts with
"Golf Shoes" in the description.
This HAS to be coded in Ruby on Rails, I will give you the source code so far which contains Posting, Categories, SubCategories and Devise Users.
Link Github or I won't reply.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $735 for this job
[url removed, login to view] Hello, sir. I'm freelance novice, and I need reviews, so this is a good opportunity for you to get your job done qualitatively and cheaper)