After 6 years with trials and errors with different price calculation systems we have decided that we need one place for all price calculations. We have looked into different excel and visual basic systems, but haven't found any that works for us.
We work with car graphics/decals, signs, large format printing and a lot more. We often give quotations on everything from small stickers too large prints. We therefore need a price calculator where we can input all the relevant price lists. All price list got some form of intervals, ex: large format prints got prices for size(m2) of print and different vinyls. There is also an percentage added if the print is laminated. But with cut vinyl you got different variables, size, weeding difficulty levels(4 different), colors(percentage added for each extra color) and amount(1-4, 5-9, 10-14, 15+). Some of the other price lists got other variables that are similar to the large format prints and some are more similar to the cut vinyl price list.
The main page where the calculations are made should have the following feature:
-Check boxes to select what kind of price it is, ex: print, cut vinyl, channel letters, flat signs and more.
- Ex. on Print and stickers they can choose between different vinyls when the select the main products. Should if possible be a drop-down list.
- Name( option to name the product for when you move it to the quotation list)
- Size input, width and height (that is then calculated into m2(square metre) so we get the right price), we also need to add a percentage for wastage
- Colors(for some products)
- Additions (for some products, ex. laminate, spacers, flame polishing)
- There will be a few more that isn't ready yet.
- Add to quotation list
Price quotation list should be visible in sidebar(right side) and on the main side for the quotation there should be the following additional choices:
- Option to add dealer discount(10%) on each product line.
- 2 fixed products that should be in the list all the time. Production and application(same hour rate on both). Where we need the option to add the time in hours and the total gets updated when we add how many hours we estimate on each.
- Send to email(sends the quotation setup to specified email)
- print quote
Price lists should be easy to add and change as some prices get updated twice a year depending on currency changes.
Language should be in Norwegian. We can provide translated text.
Currency: Norwegian Kroner, kr.
The design of the site, quotations should be clean, simple and modern. No fancy design needed. The site will need a login to enter with personal login. (option to add and remove users.)
The site must be responsive and work well on phones(Android and IOS)
Feel free to ask any followup questions that you need to give me a correct price. Nagging is not welcome, if i dont reply right away it's because i'm busy.
Also i'm not your boss, so drop the Sir.
Seems like some of the bidders have misunderstood a few things. I will therefore clarify a few of them:
- NO, we do not want a magento webshop. or webshop of other types.
- The site will be a stand alone website, not integrated into our excising website.
41 freelancers are bidding on average $518 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
I am the best coder in PHP, SQL. I have checked your project. I can provide same functions. You will be satisfied. I am working in Wipro company as software engineer.