I’m looking for someone who can design a digital, graphic template for a trading card game dat I developed. You will have to design the card and make it easy for me to write text where I want or upload an icon or picture without have to drag it from or to somwhere. It has to be smooth and easy. IMG_201.. Is an example of how the card is supposed to look like (raw) and what should be certainly displayed on it. 12788.. is an example of another card game that you can use as example or for inspiration, the card that you will be designing has to ‘somewhat’ look like that.
Here I will explain what I want to be put in at specific area’s on the card (IMG_201..).
- Cost: I need to be able to insert numbers from 0 to 10.
- Attribute: I need to be able to upload a very small icon (125760..). Look at the picture ‘MorphingJar’ for an example how it’s used in another card game and ho wit should look like.
- Damage type: same principle as attribute, small icon.
- Rarity: here I should be able to choose between different colours: grey, light green, dark blue, dark purple (not ‘too’ dark), red, orange and black. *Optional: if you’re skills allow it and you want to do it you can use picture 12806 and put it in a circle and make one for every colour I mentioned earlier.
- Attack & health: I need to be able to insert numbers from 0 to 40 (optional or more – max 99).
- Artwork: I need to be able to upload a HQ picture from my documents.
- Template for the card back: this should be a back with a border (arty – designed, not plain) where I can upload a big picture to represent it’s back.
*** You can let your mind / inspiration run free, it just has to look professional and clean.
Here are some good examples of top games in that category: Hex tcg, Magic the Gathering, Yu-gi-oh.