Create Print and Packaging Designs
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 42
I am looking for a talented graphic designer with a taste for minimalism as I need help with designing the packaging box for my physical product.
The product is a black stainless steel bottle with a capacity of 600 ml / 21 oz.
The packaging box is a carton box having dimensions [url removed, login to view] x [url removed, login to view] x [url removed, login to view] cm.
I've prepared a detailed designer scope document that I will share once we start the project. In it, I've included:
- packaging content list
- details about the product (features to be mentioned on the packaging box)
- photos of the product (no photos of the product on the packaging box, please)
- the logo files (the logo is done)
- brand story
- brand moodboard
- competitive packaging boxes and products (so you understand the market)
- detailed about the target audience
- UPC barcode
- all copywriting
If you have experience in packaging design with a tendency towards minimalism, then feel free to apply. It would be great if you could also share few examples of clean / minimalist / sleek graphic designed projects worked by you in the past.
In terms of work mode, I'd like to work in short iterations. Example:
- you make few rough design proposals
- I choose one
- you polish the design
- I give you feedback
- you finalize the designGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online