I have purchased a wp corporate theme from template monster and will like to add this wordpress feature. so i can edit the content within and have a link to the resume filter module.
I need a wordpress feature/plugin that will do the following:
These are the deliverables:
1. Employers can register on the site and will have their url i.e [url removed, login to view]
2. Employers receive confirmatory email and click the activate link to start using the resume filter to post jobs.
3. A reference code will be generated for each job posted by the employer so that jobseekers can locate the job and apply.
4. Employers can filter jobseekers application by i.e grade, state, country, date of birth, higher institution, course and more...
5. After sorting resumes employers can download all the resumes in one zip file.
6. From employers’ panel, employers can send messages to the shortlisted.
1. Jobseekers receive confirmatory email and click the activate link to start using the resume filter to post jobs.
2. When jobseekers visit [url removed, login to view], the page will prompt for reference code.
3. Jobseekers are expected to enter the reference code for the job advert to locate the exact job and then click apply.
4. On clicking apply, the site asks them to upload their resume and fill the online form e.g. grade point, name of university, date of birth etc this form is useful for filtering the resumes posted by the jobseekers
5. The jobseekers receive a confirmation email after successful sign up.
6. Email address and phone numbers are compulsory fields.
7. Image uploads (jpg, png, giff) will all be accepted
8. Pdf, .docx, .doc, WordPad cv formats will be accepted.
9. Jobseekers receive email job posting alerts in their emails whenever a new job is posted in their area of specialization
1. Administrator will approve posted jobs before publishing it to jobseekers for applying.
2. Administrator can post jobs and post adverts.
4. From admin panel newsletters can be sent to both jobseekers and employers.
5. Administrator will have access to all resumes and Employers on the database and will be able to use simple search criteria to sort and pull them out