We would like our logo (see [url removed, login to view]) drawed with a "personality" - i.e. a smile, eyes and a hand holding a sign or an icon. We would like to use the icons in powerpoint presentations. They should be created as vector graphics and the size should be within approx 250x250. The logo should still be using our colours, but the icons can be with any color. We do prefer a simple visual look. We have enclosed a jpg with a rough example of the icons. We will supply a PDF/AI of the logo upon accepting the bid.
Icons should be delivered i .ai and powerpoint (easy for copy&paster) and as gif/jpg. The icons can be grouped into one or two ai and powerpoint, but there must be one gif/jpg for each.
For the logo personality you should provide a demo of what style you think for our approval before designing all the icons.
We will need 15 icons as pictured on the enclosed jpg. The description (which is NOT part of the icon) from top-left is:
1. Text/paper - Laws (§ sign) - Statistics - ?'? symbol - happy smiley - sad smiley
2. Date/time - tools - idea - matching puzzle - European Union (some stars on blue background)
3. Danish flag (red with white cross) - star - exclamation mark - canon (important)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Adobe Illustrator (windows CS2 version), powerpoint, gif/jpg