Fill in a Spreadsheet with Data
- Status Completed
- Budget €30 - €250 EUR
- Total Bids 79
Data need to be gathered from the webpage and put in the Google sheet. It should be a very simple, yet a bit time-consuming work due to a large amount of data.
All the process of gathering the data is explained. If you find any other way to be more effective, you are welcome to implement it.
- football club name
- contact person name (up to 4 contacts per club)
- function/role of the contact person
All the data can be found on the webpage [url removed, login to view]
The webpage is in German, however it is easy to deal with once you start.
Here is the link to the Google spreadsheet:
1. To find the right league on the webpage, you should go under "TABELLEN & ERGEBNISSE" and find the right one of the 9 areas, then select the right league from the 2 drop-down menus on the webpage. The process is simple once you see it.
2. After you find the right league, you should fill the club names.
I suggest you choose the link "Statistik" and select the last table (called "Auswartstabelle"), copy it (select all the clubs in the league from the bottom to the top) and paste it to the Google sheet.
Then remove the unnecessary data so that only club names and underlining webpage links remain in the sheet.
3. To get the contact person names, click on the club name and check the link "Funktionare" and "Trainer".
Each club should have a name of the following persons:
- sportlicher leiter
- trainer (what is important here is that you choose the main trainer, usually this is the first one on the list)
Up to 4 contacts is needed, minimum 2 per club.
4. You fill in the role/position.
5. You copy and paste the email address.
In the sheet, there is an example to show how the data should look like.
As said, the task is simple for someone who is behind a computer and is able to click & copy the data in the sheet for hours. By the way, I have more such tasks to be done for someone who is interested in such work.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online