Collect GPS Coordinates of Gates(Terminals) of 80 Airports from google map
This project was successfully completed by rkreddyd for $10 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In1 day
I have a list of around 80 Airports. I want to collect GPS coordinates of Gates(Terminals) available inside each airport. You can use google map to collect Gate's GPS. Below the suggested steps;
- Open Google Map in browser
- Find the airport
- Zoom in maximum. By zooming to maximum you can see the Indoor Maps of that airport(Airports in the list have Indoor Map in the Google Map)
Eg : ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Then you can see the Gates in the Indoor map(A1, A2 etc)
- There should have around 20 to 100 gates(varies depends on the airport size)
- Collect the GPS coordinates and Gate name of all available gates of all airports in the list
Note, you have to manually collect the GPS coordinates by using above method. there is no automating tools or softwares to collect it.
I want correct coordinates of all available gates of all 80 airports
I will give you the list later.
please pm for more details.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online