Need help with retrieving a user property from an Outlook mail item.
This project was awarded to kukhtinigor for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We add some custom properties to Outlook emails we create in our application.
In some rare cases we are not able to read the user properties we have added to a an Outlook mail item. I can see that the properties exist, using OutlookSpy, or showing the property value in a column in Outlook. However when using "[url removed, login to view]" nothing is returned. (See attached example code)
I have an .msg file where this problem exists, and will provide this file. When putting this file in the inbox, and running the example code, the user properties are not found, even dough they are shown in OutlookSpy.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Products and Features That Maximize Your Freelancer Account
- How to Start a Blog & How to Craft Your First Introductory Post
- How to Launch Your Freelance Company in Just 10 Days
- How to Get Your Name Out There as a Startup: 5 Simple Marketing Strategies
- 9 Sure-Fire Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online