I have data in Excel Sheets. I need to analyze the relationship between different variables using Regression as well as other tools.
in Excel File, you will find data in Sheets titled- Hybrid, Solar (5 sheets) and Wind.(i ill send the file selected person only)
There are power output data collected from various renewable energy production clusters.
In the Hybrid Sheet there is also data on atmospheric conditions including Light, Temperature, Pressure, Wind Speed, Rainfall etc.
The data are between the period Nov 2015 till August 2016.
I need the following:
- Power output data for Hybrid, Solar and Wind cluster to be plotted over the specified timeline.
- Impact of the atmospheric conditions on Power Output assessed for each cluster. For the Hybrid Cluster all the atmospheric conditions are relevant. For the Solar Cluster, all atmospheric conditions excepting the wind data is relevant. For the Wind Cluster all atmospheric conditions excepting the light data are relevant.
- I need to see how power output varies during the different months of the year. In order to complete a full 12 month period, two more months worth of data will be required (Sep & Oct). I will receive these data towards the end of the month but for now I would like to generate all the other graphs, charts, regresssion analysis etc.
- Please suggest any other tools which you think might be relevant for me to do this analysis.
- Where there are gaps in the data, please disregard those points as the participants might not have been able to record data for some issues during that day. i need this done it today. only apply if you have experience dat analyze or SPSS tool or similar tools SPSS is software for editing and analyzing data
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
I am well trained in Bigdata, statistical data analysis, research methodologies and skilled in statistical tools, including SPSS, AMOS, SmartPLS, Lisrel, and etc.
Before I do the job, I'm read (listen). I'm willing to work with others who give me job also big responsibility. 1. Data analyst 2. Very good in English with IELTS score (6.5) 3. Good looking 4. easy to communicate. 5. have work with royal statistics UK
I am a person of many talents and skills; Microsoft office specialist, faster typing speed, super presentation skills, graphics expert, Data analyst and report writing expert, email processing skills, very innovative, very good customer care, once i get a piece of work i am very committed to satisfying my customer.
I have had varied and rich experience in professional freelance writing - I love to write and the passion and enjoyment I get from writing allows me to produce work that has distinctive flair
A literal professional engineer working for more than eight-year in a multinational company in Indonesia. My backgrounds provide me professional experiences in development engineering, business iteration, data mining, and qualitative research. I have completed a Master of Science Degree and now pursuing my MBA.
I have a thorough knowledge of English, Geology and all the sciences relating to cartography, Maps, Geolocations, geospatial, google earth, Maps, etc ........................................................................................................................
Greetings! I have 14+ years of experience in developing test solutions (automated / manual) for electronic products ranging from UPS, Rectifiers to a whole suite of Avionics (Aerospace Electronics). In the process I have worked on a number of SW development projects in different environments. I have extensive experience doing automation in MS Excel & Word. I have had significant direct involvement in Electronic Products manufacturing - so I have thorough experiential understanding of First Pass Yield, SPC, Cycle Time, MSE, Failure Analysis, QC Tools & the like. I have a strong liking for Statistics & Mathematics. I have completed a BB project & several GB projects. I have hands on experience in implementing tools / techniques like ANOVA, DOE, MSA, MiniTab & Process Capability Analysis. Learning R now. Recently I have started working on web technologies. That's it about me. I wish you all the best in getting your work done at Freelancer. Have a Great Day! Srinivasan Krishnamoorthi
Orton Wistow, United Kingdom
I am a professional with 6+ years of professional experience in Europe, USA and the Middle East. Most of this time I have worked as a Consultant in different projects ranging from PMO and Project Management to quantitative analysis and M&A advisory for an investment banking boutique. Some of the project deliverables included extensive programming and data analytic work either in MS Excel, R or Python language so I believe I became proficient on these over the years. I have comprehensive experience with RDBMS SQL and BI software that I used over the years. I started my career back in 2010 in Asset Management and from there I moved on in different positions, mainly in the consulting space.
10+ years of experience with composite materials Experienced with all composite materials FEM and CFD aspects. Working experience with Siemens NX Nastran, SAMCEF, FiberSIM, PAMCRASH. Publication list: https://scholar.google.be/citations?user=8Bo0NT4AAAAJ&hl=en
I am an Industrial Engineer. I an expert of statistical analysis with SPSS, AMOS and Minitab and Engineering design with Autocad, CNC- part programming. I am also good with teaching and demonstration. I have worked in researches on medical, marketing, financial, psychology, educational, e-commerce, business excellence etc. I have worked on reactor design, molding, product development and CNC-programming projects also. I have Six Sigma Green belt. I am here for getting paid for doing what i enjoy. I am a quick learner and hard working person with passion for creating new things.