We need to import csv data into a sybase database and then run scripts to create tables.
The import flow is:
1. receive zip archive containing the 2 csv files on an ftp location (around 3,000,000 in [url removed, login to view] and 1,000,000 in [url removed, login to view])
2. [optional step] move files from ftp location
3. the import job should start at a certain time, but cycle until files are received. So steps 1-2 should be repeated until data is in.
4. unpack data from zip (everyday the zip has a new name because of date and time of generation eg [url removed, login to view])
5. [optional step] Rename the 2 csv files into standard ones ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view])
6. Pickup the 2 csv files and import. Please be aware that we have several data dumps so we must be able to edit delimiters (sometimes the text delimiter is quotes (") and sometimes is (|TQ|), or the field delimiter is (,) or (|C|). Encoding is unicode. Also must be easily updated (change data types, add new columns).
7. After the import of data is completed we need to run a few sql scripts in order to generate tables.
We are open to suggestions of sybase versions, import tools and others.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2003 server
Sybase SQL Anywhere 10