I would like someone to connect me with decision makers in particular industries.
How would I like you to do this?
1. Use my LinkedIn account to find companies operating in particular market and in Brisbane. I.E. Construction, Facility Management, Night Clubs etc.
2. Go to the company website and get their contact details.
3. Call the company Say Hi, My name is ________ I am Nathan from CCS (Combined Communications and Security) Personal Assistant, who is in charge of purchasing for tenders where you require electronic security/data cabling?
4. Get their e-mail/phone number/ anything you can and send them our company profile and description of services (which I will provide you with)
5. Make contact and try to organize an appointment or me to meet with them (I can buy them lunch or coffee) to discuss how we can help.
6. If we can't book an appointment at least ask to be put on their database so we can be contacted for future tenders.
If you think you are good for this task please let me know that you understand the task and how you think the best way to move from here.