This project was awarded to muturi123 for $36 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 SGD
2000 words essay on the module "Strategic management".
A case study is attached below and extensive knowledge about General Electric is required.
Follow by answering the question after reading the case study. Additional knowledge and research is also required. Writing should have knowledge on strategic managament and answer the question by ANALYSING.
The reported must include relevant theory, in-text citation and a reference list.
At least 20 Academic journals, article must be acknowledged by use of accurate Harvard-style in-text referencing; research will be evidence by inclusion of a reference list.
Graph and table is required for better understanding.
Only Academic Writers with extensive knowledge on this topic are to bid for this project.
Please do not bid the amount that is not what you are asking for.
The questions are:
1) Jeff Immelt became CEO and Chairman of GE on September 7, 2001. Analyze the external environment since this time, and the effects these changes have had on GE
2) What's GE's current level of diversification? Historically, has GE become more or less diversified? Why has GE been moving in this direction?\r\n
3) What is reverse innovation, and what role do you see it playing in GE\'s future?
4) How well does the healthymagination initiative fit with GE\'s resources, capabilities, and core competencies? Is it a good match for GE\'s external environment?
5) What are the biggest challenges facing the healthymagination campaign? How should Mr. Immelt address them?
6) Evaluate Mr. Immelt as a strategic leader. How much is he responsible for GE\'s relatively poor performance in recent years? How long should shareholders wait to see significant returns from the healthymagination initative?
7) Research and give an update on GE\'s global performance as of the time of your reading case.
Thank you for your time.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online