This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £181 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Edge of Belgravia is looking for a screen and script writter to come up with an idea and a script for its film.
The film consists in an approximately 4 minutes video. Our idea in chronological order is:
1. Small introduction about our new knife’s line KUROI HANA
2. Company’s Information:
1. -Heritage of the company
2. Our story with the Buckingham Palace
3. The Designer
4. Products in the past
3. Design (how did we design them) + what can our knives do?
4. Material: how is it done? video of Japan + Iron Factory
5. Testing the knives: Chefs using our knives including 1 or 2 sentences each- rest in voice off
6. Why did we decide to go on a funding campaign?
7. Final pitch - summary of what you get
The purpose of this video is to pursue buyers to purchase our product for our campaign in a funding platform such as Kickstarter.
An example of a very similar knife is the following [url removed, login to view] . One of the main differences is that we do have a set of knives and not just a single knife.
We have almost everything but we are missing the script and we would like to get a quotation and meet personally in London in order to sit down and exchange ideas.
Kindly get in contact with me if interested.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online