Annotated Bibliography Overview
Guidelines for Annotated Bibliography in APA style
-You must have 5 scholarly (peer-reviewed) sources for this assignment.
-For each source, you will include an APA style citation, then add a brief annotation for each entry, including:
• 2 to 4 sentences to summarize the main idea(s) of the item, and
• 2 to 4 sentences to relate the material to your research topic and/or to evaluate the material
Once you have the citation entry, follow these instructions for adding an annotation.
1. Double space the entire bibliography, including within the citations and annotations.
2. Hanging Indents are required for citations in the bibliography. That is, the first line of the citation starts at the left margin. Subsequent lines of the citation are indented.
3. At the end of the citation, press the Enter Key to drop down to the next line (double spaced). Do not add a blank line.
4. The annotation is indented as a block, 2 additional spaces.
5. The right margin is the normal right margin of your document.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $49 for this job
Dear Hiring Manager I have relevant sort of writing expertise and know every type of referencing style along with assurance of plagiarism free text. Lets discuss sir.