4000 words to be written on each of those topics
Total 32000 words
Suggestions for suitable essay topics:
1. Engineers have a responsibility to ensure that designs are aesthetically pleasing and environmentally acceptable as well as functional. Discuss with examples
2. Civil engineers create the infrastructure which sustains civilised life, yet the public often perceives construction projects as affecting the natural environment. Discuss this statement illustrating your comments by relevant construction projects.
3. Discuss the importance of effective communications during the design and construction of civil engineering works, and the methods by which these communications may be achieved. Present examples of good and bad practice.
4. Discuss, with examples, the concept of "safety culture" in the construction industry, commenting on any key changes that have occurred in the past 30 years.
5. What direction should the UK transport policy take?
6. Some construction projects suffer from budget overruns and late completion. Discuss possible causes of these problems and measures that could be taken to avoid their recurrence on other projects. Illustrate your discussion with appropriate projects.
7. Civil engineers are often criticised when construction projects using innovative design approaches fail. Choose three construction projects where innovation has been successful and describe in detail what was new and why it worked.
8. Protecting the environment, the prudent use and re-use of natural resources and maintaining economic growth all contribute towards sustainable development. Discuss this statement using suitable examples.
45 freelancers are bidding on average £320 for this job
I have read the guidelines of your work, i believe i can provide you with the best quality of work you are anticipating from this [login to view URL] give me a chance to show you the best i can do at your service