Case Analysis related to the following: 1. Provide a brief instruction to the operation and the organizational context. Report should provide some background to the company and the operation that is being analyzed. Overly long, descriptive introductions are not necessary and will not give you a good mark for the work.
2. Identify the key issues with the operation and critically evaluate these using theory from the module to underpin this critique. I would expect to see the following in this section:
· Presentation of the case issues – the background, context, drivers, issues and perspective that you are bringing to this case.
· The theoretical frameworks used to analyze the issues –
· Analysis of the issues
· Coverage of the relevant literature
3. Make recommendations for where operations management tools and techniques might be applied to achieve improved performance, explaining how new methods could be implemented.