Sales Management is the process of supervising and controlling the sales activities within an organization, from generating leads and expanding existing accounts to developing relationships with new clients. A Sales Management Professional is the one responsible for analyzing performance, setting goals and objectives, designing plans for improvement, and monitoring success rates. In addition, a Sales Management Professional can design marketing campaigns, coordinate various sales initiatives, develop market strategies, identify key accounts and potential business opportunities.
Here's some projects that our expert Sales Management Professional made real:
- Reaching out to possible leads to promote products/services
- Improving sales processes and creating strategies to deliver a better customer experience
- Collecting samples in different countries for market research and analysis
- Running marketing campaigns which aim to increase customer engagement
- Setting tasks for entry level employees that require Spanish language skills
- Obtaining urine samples from behalf of businesses for pre-employment drug testing
- Providing expertise on topics such as eCommerce in specific countries or regions.
At Freelancer.com, our network of Sales Management Professionals are able to deliver high quality services regardless of the size or budget of your project. Our qualified experts are here to help you achieve the results that you are looking for. If you are looking to hire a talented professional who can bring innovative ideas and strategies to boost your business bottom line and help strengthen your customer relations then post your project now on Freelancer.com and get ready to welcome the best Sales Management Professionals aboard your team.From 11,465 reviews, clients rate our Sales Management Professional 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Hire Sales Management Professional
In need of a professional to prioritize on phone call sales follow-ups, targeting to help me enrol new students in the education sector. This growing requirement marks an increase in the need for sales proficiency. Key Responsibilities: - Making regular phone calls to follow up on interested candidates. - Ensuring customer satisfaction. Ideal Candidate: - Proven experience in Sales follow-up and customer retention. - Excellent phone etiquette and exceptional communication skills. - Highly persuasive and comfortable dealing with varying customer personalities. Targeting individuals with a knack for personable communication coupled with a clear understanding of the product. This role is about creating new connections and satisfying the new potential student.