...I have an existing Wordpress website that I want to add a Members Only area to. This area will be a membership paid access with multiple tiers/membership levels. We will also need to revise the existing page menus to link access to the members area. The new members area should have multiple features that include: - A Landing/Sales Page that shows
Need a developer to modify current game in cocos2d-x v3 to add 4 screens and implement its logic in the gameplay. The screens to be integrated are listed below. 1. Collectibles screen 2. In app screen 3. Spin Screen 4. Settings screen Current game link : [url removed, login to view] Screens to be added attached below.
I designed and developed a website of online registration website, which is very useful for us to reduce the paper work and this is more easy to use. The wedding planner and event organizer website is running very well and earning is good from that website ...... Do smart work and get a good opportunity to fly in the sky.
We are having en Educational Product - MyClassCampus. Promoting it since 2.5 yrs. We are expanding new horizons and target audiences - for that need enthusiastic LARAVEL developers who r strongly willing to work on PRODUCT and come to work to our office at Ahmadabad location. rates are no bar for skilled teammate. It will be a long term association. More details will be shared to interested once o...
I need to create a cryptomoney wallet with the latest security advances for my users and clients .... For example: Coinbase or Blockchain ... I want a professional and quality work ... I do not have problems for prices and I can pay very well as long as everything I need is reflected 100% at work ... I know what I want and what I need and I will explain
I need a system admin to upgrade the HAPROXY on my centos 7, 64 bits to the latest version. Current version running and in production on the server is : 1.5.18 I need this done urgently .... PM me if only you have installed HAPROXY before and have experience running it .
fetch date time from the latest status of order reply need to do for all 3 type of orders
Right now our Google Sitemap for the french site is located at [url removed, login to view] but the links do not have the ?___store=francais&___from_store=default suffix at the end. So the links do not work if a crawler visits them. We need to make sure that each time the sitemap is generated, that the proper store code suffix is added to the url. We DO NOT want to use the "Add store c...
Hi, I can see a developer (kanwalrafique) has already updated that extension. I would like to use it with my TB, too. I will be looking forward to your responses and suggestions. The suggested rate is negotiable. Thank you! Marek
i need a function that let me upload and delete new emojis easy to the chat and then i need a code to add admin and moderator rank to show on the chat when they type. make a box in the admin panel so we se whats emojis that is uploaded there is icons and one for delete.
Hi, From you service you provide, I believe you have the suitable skills to complete this project. So I had a developer who has complete 60% of the project and he can't continue as he is too busy. I am now looking for a developer to complete the other 40%. The project is to mask a new design and function on a current .io game. The attachments will give you a better understanding on wha...
need a blogger to write about latest trends in IT industry covering quality engineering, digital etc. This will be a monthly blog at least for 12 months example topics, 1. quality engineering in digital era 2. quality engineering trends
I have a resume builder, ready code built by using angularJS. Before you bid, kindly install my application from [url removed, login to view] and run it in your local machine and send me screenshot then we'll talk see all the needs in the attached PDF
We have changed our company name we already have the LOGO with the old company name we just need the new company name. We want the logo in different colours so its in Black we want a few different colours. Should take anyone a few mins to do.
I have a ready video (30 Sec), I need to add some Arabic text to it that will be provided by me. I'll provide you with other videos to show you what I need, however I need some creativity from your side. Very Simple Project !