- AS USED BY
Showcased Work from our Freelancers
Get More Done with Freelancers
You don't need to do it all yourself
Spend more time on what you do best & start getting more done.
Hire at a fraction of the cost
Find yourself an army of designers, developers, marketers, and writers.
Don't regret a bad hire
Read reviews from real people and know you're getting the best.
As Featured in
The World's Largest Marketplace
Millions of users, from small businesses to large enterprises, entrepreneurs to startups, use Freelancer to turn their ideas into reality.
TOTAL JOBS POSTED
Paula's design work was incredibly detail oriented and she was hyper responsive to our evolving needs.
If you're looking for a talented graphic designer you'll find people like Paula to help you accomplish your needs.
Hiring a Bootstrap Developer on Freelancer
Twitter is one of the largest social media networking platforms on the planet with over 300 million active users. As it happens, Twitter has other strings to it’s bow. In 2011 the organization transformed from solely a microblogging platform, to becoming a key contributor to the design and creation of websites and apps, through the release of its Bootstrap product.
Developed by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton, Bootstrap (formerly known as Twitter Blueprint) was developed as a solution to the high maintenance burden at Twitter. The tool aimed to create consistency across internal tools. After implementation within Twitter successfully streamlined numerous development functions, the company chose to release Bootstrap as a free and open source software for web developers.
The preliminary release occurred in August 2011. A follow-up version was developed and deployed in January the following year, while Bootstrap 3, featuring a mobile first approach, was available from August 2013. The current version of the technology is Bootstrap 4, obtainable in Alpha from August 2015.
Compatible with all major internet browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Safari, Bootstrap adheres to responsive web design; templates and pages adapt seamlessly to changing screen sizes and devices. Bootstrap is available on Github, a web-based GIT repository service, and developers are encouraged to contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the development platform.
For those with a working knowledge of HTML and CSS, there are various reasons to choose Bootstrap. Some key benefits include:
- Time saving - Bootstrap removes the necessity to write complex code for specific functions. Locate existing code within Bootstrap, customize, and insert into your current project.
- Customizable - Tailor templates and interface elements. Keep what you need, discard what you don’t.
- Consistency - When working with multiple developers ensuring consistency can be demanding. Bootstrap provides a central set of code and greater uniformity.
- Platform agnostic - Switch seamlessly from laptop to Mac, tablet to iPad. Bootstrap adapts to platform changes quickly and effectively.
- Documentation - Avoid the need for trial and error. Head over to Bootstrap Docs to review comprehensive documentation.
- Reduction in staff training - A modular approach and strong foundational structure minimizes the time needed to bring staff up to speed. Bootstrap users produce high quality, outcome-oriented design work in less time.
Finding a top class Twitter Bootstrap developer is best done through Freelancer.com. Employ a skilled developer on an hourly, part-time, full-time or project specific basis. Freelancer.com is home to professional ‘Bootstrapers’ with a robust working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
The beauty of hiring a freelancer through Freelancer.com is the quality of workmanship is guaranteed. Release a payment only once you are 100% satisfied with completion of work to the highest standards. Simply post a project (with a detailed description) to get started. It's as easy as that!
How it Works
1. Post job
Tell us what you need done in seconds.
2. Choose freelancers
Get your first bid in seconds and choose from the best.
3. Track progress
Chat with your freelancer and review their work 24/7.
4. Pay safely
Only pay when you're completely satisfied.
Find Bootstrap Developers Now
It's quick, easy, and we only need a few details to get startedGet Free Quotes