Wiki-style Logo (GEOINT)
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $215
- Entries Received: 117
- Winner: imdespro
UPDATED as of APRIL 9!
We were not satisfied with the previous results. We are offering a little more money ($215) in hopes for a better design. We were having an issue with people not listening to our advice. If you want to win, please listen to our advice. Individuals who listen the most will have a better chance of winning. Individuals who do not listen will no longer be considered. We will rate with more strictness.
We are only looking for a PLANET (Earth).
1. The logo MUST have a stand. See the attached image "IMG-STAND" for an example. The stand does NOT have to look like a G, but if you can pull it off, please do so carefully. This signifies our historical focus.
2. 1/2 of the PLANET must include RANDOM geospatial territory (NOT country/state territory). You can simply draw this. See attached image "IMG-TERRITORY" for example. This can be different colors (red, purple, yellow, green, etc.) but don't go crazy. This is supposed to simulate map data.
3. 1/2 of the PLANET must include a wire framework. See attached image "IMG-WIRE" for example. This can be only a wireframe, or it can be an overlay addition to the actual 1/2 of the planet. This is basically supposed to exhibit intelligence networking.
4. BE UNIQUE. BE CREATIVE. We will no longer accept low-quality logo designs or fast mock-ups. Take your time and give us something nice.
5. Absolute WINNERS will be able to make 1/2 of the logo look like an old rustic map (see "IMG-HISTORICAL") and the other 1/2 look like a digital/futuristic map (see "IMG-FUTURISTIC"). Be bold and be a winner!
We no longer require the PUZZLE effect (like a traditional wiki logo), but if you want to include that in your design, that is up to you. We will tell you if we like it or not. We will be more communicative now.
1. Do NOT use the images we've attached below (IMG-xxxx) in your logo design. We require all artists to be ORIGINAL and SELF MADE.
2. Do NOT use images acquired online such as Google Images.
3. We will VERIFY the integrity of your design through the file transfer. If we determine that you did not create the design, we will NOT award you the money.
“Slavik was a unique experience. I was about to give up on Freelancer.com until Slavik came along to save the day. Slavik provided unique concepts and adapted to my suggestions immediately. I was even able to get corrections after awarding him. If this person participates in your contest, be aware, you probably already have a winner!”
GEOINTwiki, United States.