Design a contractor Logo
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $190
- Entries Received: 85
- Winner: kuvankun011
I am Looking for a logo that I will put on my invoices, business cards, T-shirts, (which might same logo in different formats?) an so on and so forth
First off I don't really know what I want but I keep putting off getting a logo done.
My name is Daniel, My company name is "Boisvert Construction" I specialize is custom general contracting, residential electrical, and 3d drawing.
I don't have a slogan, but I'm thinking "customize your world"
I will help you direct your creativity
1. "Logo" My current logo is a little blaw,
2. "3d" is the background what I wanted for my business cards until I saw 5 other contractors with the same card in my town (from vista print). But I really like it
3. "bp" how its simple, catches your eye, not to much is going on, you know exactly what you are looking at, at a glance. I like the P mingled with the electric, I like the color wave in the electric, simple yet elegant sign
4. "CC" I find it maybe a little to simple but I like how the symbol is a play on the two first letters, also how the symbol creates a roof/house
5. "MC" Like the 3d rectangles, for some reason but I don't know why
6. "PDE" Again I like the symbol that has the play on the two first letters, and hose the symbol creates a roof/house. Also the wave in different color in the writing
7. "TC' Again like how the symbol clearly is for construction contractor and how it uses the two first letters
8. "DA" is a symbol that I have used for 20 years to mark my stuff (tools). I would like this to be part of my logo but I can't see how to make it work. I am NOT set in that being part of my sign. I'll chose a logo using my first two letters if it looks better than ones with da. If you are going to use the DA, do not pull the two letters apart. keep them together like they are just use your creativity to make it look good.
9. "DA2" just trying to make my own symbol but failing
“Great work, would deal with again”
dannboisvert, United States.